Safe and Gentle Body Sugaring Hair Removal
Body sugaring is one of the oldest forms of hair removal. At Faceque Beauty, we’re proud to offer body sugaring hair removal as an effective, affordable and non-invasive means of hair removal. If you’re looking for a gentler hair removal method than electrolysis and a less messy method than waxing, our body sugaring for women near Brunswick is the perfect choice. We additionally offer body sugaring for men in Melbourne.
Alexandria Body Sugaring for Women and Men
At Faceque Beauty, we use Alexandria Professional Body Sugaring™, which is a much gentler, safer and truly progressive method of hair removal for all parts of the body. It’s effective on all skin types and hair textures for both men and women. Whether you’re a female seeking body sugaring for short hair near Alphington or you need sugaring hair removal skin care for men near Fairfield, make an appointment at our skin clinic today.
What Are the Advantages of Body Sugaring?Some of the many benefits of body sugaring hair removal include:
- Pure and natural ingredients − Sugaring paste is made from 100% natural ingredients with no chemical additives, no testing on animals, and no harmful side effects caused by allergic reactions. In fact, it’s so natural that you can eat it!
- Not as hot − Sugar is warm to the touch and will not cause swelling or issues with underlying connective tissues with long term use.
- Easier to clean up − Sugar can be easily cleaned up with water, as it has no resins.
- Doesn’t stick to skin − Sugar cannot adhere to live skin cells. Live cells are wet, and because sugar is water soluble, it will not adhere to live skin cells. This means body sugaring hair removal will extract the hair without causing skin damage or irritation.
- Extract shorter hairs − Sugaring requires less than 1/16 of an inch, or 4 to 7 days growth after shaving, making body sugaring for short hair a popular option.
- Less breakage − The sugar paste wraps around the hair shaft and makes it pliable, while seeping below the mouth of the follicle and lubricating the hair to make the extraction more complete as well as gentler. The hair is “eased” out of the follicle only in the natural direction of growth, which helps to extract the hair intact. Because of the direction of extraction, the client feels very little discomfort.
Do I Need to Do Anything Before and After Body Sugaring?
Yes, your beauty therapist will provide you with specific instructions to follow before and after your body sugaring therapy session. Our full body sugaring salon near Thornbury will consult with you when booking.
To learn more about professional body sugaring, enquire about costs or book a treatment with a trained cosmetologist, call us on 9481 2600 or book online. Located in Northcote, our specialist skin therapy clinic also welcomes locals from Brunswick, Fitzroy North, Clifton Hill and other northern suburbs in Melbourne.